Mishap is the character who keeps a rattlesnake as a pet and gets his eye bitten by it.
His name was revealed by his plush's product name.
Mishap decided to keep a rattlesnake as a pet. It was never going to be an easy relationship. The game of fetch never really caught on. And neither did the afternoon hose bath. It all came to a head when Mishap offered his rattle snake mustard on a hot dog. Everyone knows snakes only like onions. It ended in tears.
Dumb Ways to Die Edit
In the game, Mishap is seen holding a hotdog whereas the player have to squirt the mustard on. If the player wins, his rattlesnake will eat the hotdog. If the player fails, the rattlesnake will latch onto his eye.
As part of the update, he has a new game. The player have to spread butter on a pan. If the pan is successfully covered, a piece of bacon will be placed onto the pan, and Mishap will give it to the snake, who eats it. If this not done successfully, the snake will latch onto Mishap's eye again.
He has a Valentines' Day minigame whereas the player have to put the chocolates in a heart-shaped box. If all the chocolates are placed in their designated areas, it is given to snake by Mishap to eat. Otherwise, Mishap will place the lid on the box incorrectly and the snake will attack his eye once again.
- Mishap and Botch both fall backwards when they die.
- In the video, the hotdog already has mustard on it, while in his minigame, the player have to apply the mustard themselves.
- Mishap, Hapless, Dippy, Doofus, Skellieflop, Madcap, Loopy, Dumbbell, Señor Redcape, Ruckus and Mr. Ghost are the characters who die from animals.
- Mishap has eyebrows in the singing sequence, but they are nowhere to be seen in the dancing sequence.
- Mishap is a secondary dancer in the original music video, while he is a standard dancer in Trump Ways To Die.