Clod’s working life started as a door-to-door door salesman. On discovering that people already had doors a devastated Clod pursued another career. A little bit of light killing on weekends. He manages to find himself quite busy for those willing to open their doors. To this day, he still hates doors.
Dumb Ways to Die Edit
He is in group three, but only pops up for a little bit to wave at the camera. This is the only one time he is seen in the chorus.
Trump Ways to Die Edit
He appeared in this video too. When Trump walked into the elevator, the elevator became black. When light shone again, Trump fell and behind him stood Clod with Trump's hair.
Clod does appear in the game. Here, the player needs to choose the door without Clod. There are two Clods at each door. If the player chooses a door with a Clod, they fail the game, but if they choose the door with a panda, they win.
After an update, Clod has a new minigame. In the game, the player must use their finger to guide a small light around a dark room to find Clod. If successful, Clod will get put in a jail cell and look sad. Failure results in Clod using his claws to scratch the screen.
In the pirate update, the player needs to choose the treasure chest without a Clod. When the player focuses on the empty chest, all three close and get mixed around. If you lose, Clod scratches the screen with his hook, resulting in failure. If you choose the right one, a panda pops out.
- He doesn't appear in the MIFF clip. Neither does Stupe or Numskull.
- Coincidentally, all of these characters are green.
- In the mini game, there is a Panda character. This animal only shows up in the app.
- He is one of the characters not to suffer a death. The others being Ninny (implying that he was completely blown up) and Doomed (though he was hit by a baseball bat), (may include Dunce)
- He is the only character to pop up, rather than dance.
- He and Bungle do not dance at all.
- He has the least amount of screen time in the video.
- He is one of the characters from group three to have their own minigame, however ironically, he is the only character who isn't unlockable. At the end of the credits section of the app (where the motto Be Safe Around Trains is mentioned), he also pops up to wave at the player.
- He is confirmed as male in the app, during 'Tweet your death' it's default message says "I probably shouldn't have opened the door for this guy".
- According to the shop page, Clod's back story is this: "Clod’s working life started as a door-to-door door salesman. On discovering that people already had doors a devastated Clod pursued another career. A little bit of light killing on weekends. He manages to find himself quite busy for those willing to open their doors. To this day, he still hates doors."
- In the original video, Clod doesn't dance at all. However, in Trump Ways to Die, he is a Tertiary Dancer.